DESTROYERS OF ELITE
REGISTER AND LOG IN AND ENJOY THE SITE HERE WHEN UR REGISTER YOU WILL HAVE ABILITY TO GET ANYTHING NO ADVERTISITNG THANK YOU! ALSO NO GUESTS ARE ALLOWED TO CAMP AROUND THE FORUM WITHOUT REGISTERING!! THANKS A BUNCH!!!
DESTROYERS OF ELITE
REGISTER AND LOG IN AND ENJOY THE SITE HERE WHEN UR REGISTER YOU WILL HAVE ABILITY TO GET ANYTHING NO ADVERTISITNG THANK YOU! ALSO NO GUESTS ARE ALLOWED TO CAMP AROUND THE FORUM WITHOUT REGISTERING!! THANKS A BUNCH!!!
DESTROYERS OF ELITE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE STAND TOGETHER WE DIE TOGETHER

HomeDOE CLANLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the devices i use

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
*0*oxXch3353ball5Xxo*0*
UR LAST THOUGHT
DEVILED CHEESE
UR LAST THOUGHTDEVILED CHEESE
*0*oxXch3353ball5Xxo*0*

the devices i use Empty
PostSubject: the devices i use   the devices i use EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 5:34 pm

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL i used a lot of devices lets see i used

nitePR
coderPR
darkPR
darkPRv2
darkfrost
darkdrostv2
AND AND
darkfrost v3

thwy all worked good BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT
ok nite pr is the best funtioning one ive had and i think i tryed all of em
2 coderpr idk wat it is but i tryed it (DOES NOT TAKE NITE PR CODES)

dark pr is a nite pr but it's demon's version and it doesnt perform very well

dark pr v2 is still nite pr but demons version and it performs better then dark pr but it freezes more not a lot just more

darkfrost oh darkfrost the best one i thot i had but it laged it started slowing down the umd speed causring it to lag alot

darkfrost v2 they lost the lagging but they found a new problem it started to actually heat up the battery to where its hot to the touch witch means EXPLOSSION it can cause tht by the heating of the battery

DARKFROST V3 I LOVED THIS ONE U CAN CUSTOMIZE UR OWN COLORS OF THE MENU AND U CAN USE THE MENU COLORS AS RS COLORS i founnd tht out but its hard to unserstand, and heres the bad news for me and my friend it started to heat up the motor becasue it was speeding up the umd speed with can casue internal damge to the psp and the umd, y the umd u may ask because of the speep of it spinning casue a lil bit of friction witvh causes again more heat and beggins to burn the umd

NOTE ALL THESE WORK GOOD AND ALL THE FLAWS ARE POSSIBLE THEY ARENT AS SAID ITS ALL JUST POSSIBLE U MAY OR NOT GET THE FLAWS BUT ME A FRIEND DID

oh and i post swrs loadout and color guides soon like today soon
Back to top Go down
[DOE]UNLIMITED KOOPA[DOE]

[DOE]UNLIMITED KOOPA[DOE]

the devices i use Empty
PostSubject: Re: the devices i use   the devices i use EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 5:22 pm

This is gold to someone that is just entering the psp hacking (industry). Now I was wondering since there is a lot of things I could get this stuff from could you post the links? If So THANKS!! sunny albino cherry santa rendeer geek jocolor queen king farao flower rabbit pig cat alien tongue What a Face clown clown
Back to top Go down
*0*oxXch3353ball5Xxo*0*
UR LAST THOUGHT
DEVILED CHEESE
UR LAST THOUGHTDEVILED CHEESE
*0*oxXch3353ball5Xxo*0*

the devices i use Empty
PostSubject: Re: the devices i use   the devices i use EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:52 am

[DOE]UNLIMITED KOOPA[DOE] wrote:
This is gold to someone that is just entering the psp hacking (industry). Now I was wondering since there is a lot of things I could get this stuff from could you post the links? If So THANKS!! sunny albino cherry santa rendeer geek jocolor queen king farao flower rabbit pig cat alien tongue What a Face clown clown

LOL ya i can

but im lazy drunken :jumping:
Back to top Go down
STARHUNTER

STARHUNTER

the devices i use Empty
PostSubject: Re: the devices i use   the devices i use EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 3:33 pm

personaly i think that darkfrost v3 is the best... it does every think a cheater can it works wonders
Back to top Go down
xXxTestxXx
Verwalter
Führen Sie GFXer
VerwalterFühren Sie GFXer
xXxTestxXx

the devices i use Empty
PostSubject: Re: the devices i use   the devices i use EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 11:07 pm

ummmm i use coder PR and it takes nitePR codes. sry cheeseballs but :facepalm:
Back to top Go down
STARHUNTER

STARHUNTER

the devices i use Empty
PostSubject: Re: the devices i use   the devices i use EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 2:12 pm

nite pr i think also taker coder pr hacks
Back to top Go down
xXxTestxXx
Verwalter
Führen Sie GFXer
VerwalterFühren Sie GFXer
xXxTestxXx

the devices i use Empty
PostSubject: Re: the devices i use   the devices i use EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 9:39 pm

:double facepalm: NightPR and CoderPR are made by the same ppl and its the exact samething trust me i got both but coderpr runs smoother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the devices i use Empty
PostSubject: Re: the devices i use   the devices i use Empty

Back to top Go down

the devices i use
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DESTROYERS OF ELITE :: Sony PSP :: Cheat Devices-
Jump to: