DESTROYERS OF ELITE
REGISTER AND LOG IN AND ENJOY THE SITE HERE WHEN UR REGISTER YOU WILL HAVE ABILITY TO GET ANYTHING NO ADVERTISITNG THANK YOU! ALSO NO GUESTS ARE ALLOWED TO CAMP AROUND THE FORUM WITHOUT REGISTERING!! THANKS A BUNCH!!!
DESTROYERS OF ELITE
REGISTER AND LOG IN AND ENJOY THE SITE HERE WHEN UR REGISTER YOU WILL HAVE ABILITY TO GET ANYTHING NO ADVERTISITNG THANK YOU! ALSO NO GUESTS ARE ALLOWED TO CAMP AROUND THE FORUM WITHOUT REGISTERING!! THANKS A BUNCH!!!
DESTROYERS OF ELITE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE STAND TOGETHER WE DIE TOGETHER

HomeDOE CLANLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Friends dont @!?) up eachothers games

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xXxTestxXx
Verwalter
Führen Sie GFXer
VerwalterFühren Sie GFXer
xXxTestxXx

Friends dont @!?) up eachothers games Empty
PostSubject: Friends dont @!?) up eachothers games   Friends dont @!?) up eachothers games EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 3:23 pm

THere has been a member from DOE who i thought was a good friend of mine that has been purposely trying to pissme off and screw up my rank. i didnt go screwing his game up so im pissed and i will use my username delete code if this bullshit keeps happening. Possiably put a Ban on his DOE account aswell. if yor in an alliance with another clan you dont @!?) with them.

Feel stabbed in the back,
Neyo :jumping:
Back to top Go down
*0*oxXch3353ball5Xxo*0*
UR LAST THOUGHT
DEVILED CHEESE
UR LAST THOUGHTDEVILED CHEESE
*0*oxXch3353ball5Xxo*0*

PostSubject: Re: Friends dont @!?) up eachothers games   Friends dont @!?) up eachothers games EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 4:46 pm

xXxPrince NeyoxXx wrote:
THere has been a member from DOE who i thought was a good friend of mine that has been purposely trying to pissme off and screw up my rank. i didnt go screwing his game up so im pissed and i will use my username delete code if this bullshit keeps happening. Possiably put a Ban on his DOE account aswell. if yor in an alliance with another clan you dont @!?) with them.

Feel stabbed in the back,
Neyo :jumping:

deal with it we are all one now
AND SO WAT EVERY TIME U CCAME INTO MY GAME U ALWAYS MADE ME LOOK BAD WHEN I WAS GETING 450 POINTS A GAME
but noooooooo when u get in a game u ge 700 or 500 or w/e
Back to top Go down
xXxTestxXx
Verwalter
Führen Sie GFXer
VerwalterFühren Sie GFXer
xXxTestxXx

PostSubject: Re: Friends dont @!?) up eachothers games   Friends dont @!?) up eachothers games EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 6:14 pm

thats b4 u n i were allies and dont u remember me helping u with coding???? u act like i hate u when in reality i think ur cool and deserve a mod position here...
Back to top Go down
*0*oxXch3353ball5Xxo*0*
UR LAST THOUGHT
DEVILED CHEESE
UR LAST THOUGHTDEVILED CHEESE
*0*oxXch3353ball5Xxo*0*

PostSubject: Re: Friends dont @!?) up eachothers games   Friends dont @!?) up eachothers games EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 7:23 pm

xXxPrince NeyoxXx wrote:
thats b4 u n i were allies and dont u remember me helping u with coding???? u act like i hate u when in reality i think ur cool and deserve a mod position here...

i remeber but it was kinda useless i had to scour cl for answers and i found them
and thnx and btw
IM AN ADMIN THNK U VERY MUCH Evil or Very Mad (000) :OOPS: i do almost every thing here

i am the coder
i am the codeing techer
i am the hacking psp helper
i am one of the gamesavers
i am the smilies manger
i am the reviewer
i am the negotiator
i do tons of shiz for this clan

(***)
Back to top Go down
ҲҲҲ-ƬƠҲIƇ-ҲҲҲ
ƉἝṨҬȒὋὛἝȒṨ ὋҒ ἝĿἿҬἝ ĿἝᾋƉἝȒ
ƉἝṨҬȒὋὛἝȒṨ ὋҒ ἝĿἿҬἝ ĿἝᾋƉἝȒ
ҲҲҲ-ƬƠҲIƇ-ҲҲҲ

PostSubject: Re: Friends dont @!?) up eachothers games   Friends dont @!?) up eachothers games EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 9:41 am

ok who is the one changing ur name neyo let me know and ill handle him or she ok !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://xdoex.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friends dont @!?) up eachothers games   Friends dont @!?) up eachothers games Empty

Back to top Go down

Friends dont @!?) up eachothers games
Page 1 of 1