DESTROYERS OF ELITE
REGISTER AND LOG IN AND ENJOY THE SITE HERE WHEN UR REGISTER YOU WILL HAVE ABILITY TO GET ANYTHING NO ADVERTISITNG THANK YOU! ALSO NO GUESTS ARE ALLOWED TO CAMP AROUND THE FORUM WITHOUT REGISTERING!! THANKS A BUNCH!!!
DESTROYERS OF ELITE
REGISTER AND LOG IN AND ENJOY THE SITE HERE WHEN UR REGISTER YOU WILL HAVE ABILITY TO GET ANYTHING NO ADVERTISITNG THANK YOU! ALSO NO GUESTS ARE ALLOWED TO CAMP AROUND THE FORUM WITHOUT REGISTERING!! THANKS A BUNCH!!!
DESTROYERS OF ELITE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE STAND TOGETHER WE DIE TOGETHER

HomeDOE CLANLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I want my GAMESAVE really bad plz make it

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[DOE]Sneak323

[DOE]Sneak323

I want my GAMESAVE really bad plz make it Empty
PostSubject: I want my GAMESAVE really bad plz make it   I want my GAMESAVE really bad plz make it EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 1:37 pm

Can I have this :
Soldier:Col serra blaster rIfle,,col sera shotgun,rage,jetpack,force push, all lvl 3
Heavy:Darth Maul's saber,Guided Rocket,chaingun,personal shield,all lvl 3
Assault:Col serra shotgun,chewbacca's Bow All Hero's cluster Grenades,Blue saber,all lvl 3
Sniper:Green saber,Sniper,Turbolaser strike,stealth,jet pack , all lvl 3
Pilot:Purber saber,Boba fett blaster Rifle,fusion cutter,Heatlh and ammo packs,Vehicle Auto repair,All lvl 3
Loadout 1:Blue saber,Force jump,Thorw saber,Force lighting,Force push, All lvl 3
Loadout 2:Chewbacca's blaster pistol,Lando's blaster pistol,Jango blaster pistol,Freeze gun all lvl 3
Loadout 3:Lazer gun,Col serra Blaster Rifle,jump pack,stealthsuit,force Lighting,all lvl 3

Republic:Neon Green Sky Blue
Cis:Sky Blue both
Empire:Black Neon Green
Rebels:all neon green
Insigina:computer

Back to top Go down

I want my GAMESAVE really bad plz make it
Page 1 of 1