DESTROYERS OF ELITE
REGISTER AND LOG IN AND ENJOY THE SITE HERE WHEN UR REGISTER YOU WILL HAVE ABILITY TO GET ANYTHING NO ADVERTISITNG THANK YOU! ALSO NO GUESTS ARE ALLOWED TO CAMP AROUND THE FORUM WITHOUT REGISTERING!! THANKS A BUNCH!!!
DESTROYERS OF ELITE
REGISTER AND LOG IN AND ENJOY THE SITE HERE WHEN UR REGISTER YOU WILL HAVE ABILITY TO GET ANYTHING NO ADVERTISITNG THANK YOU! ALSO NO GUESTS ARE ALLOWED TO CAMP AROUND THE FORUM WITHOUT REGISTERING!! THANKS A BUNCH!!!
DESTROYERS OF ELITE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE STAND TOGETHER WE DIE TOGETHER

HomeDOE CLANLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Question Answered: I've got a gamesave,but i don't know how to use it. How can I make it work?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Question Answered: I've got a gamesave,but i don't know how to use it. How can I make it work? Empty
PostSubject: Question Answered: I've got a gamesave,but i don't know how to use it. How can I make it work?   Question Answered: I've got a gamesave,but i don't know how to use it. How can I make it work? EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 11:52 am

Hey alot of people wanted to know how to work a gamesave. Here is your instructions.

Step 1: Connect your psp(any type)via usb cable. If it does not show up on your computer got to Settings>USB connection. If you have a memory card it will also appear on the screen.

Step 2: Go to the drive that is where your game is. Then go to the psp folder and then go to saveddata. Then place the whole folder (including the folder) into saveddsta folder. Then safely remove your psp and open the game and go to your save and your done!

NOTE: Do not use ULES file folders because they will not work.

Happy Hacking!
The Admin
Back to top Go down
[DOE]Smilez_<3

Question Answered: I've got a gamesave,but i don't know how to use it. How can I make it work? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question Answered: I've got a gamesave,but i don't know how to use it. How can I make it work?   Question Answered: I've got a gamesave,but i don't know how to use it. How can I make it work? EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:31 pm

Cool thanks for postings that help!'mm
Back to top Go down

Question Answered: I've got a gamesave,but i don't know how to use it. How can I make it work?
Page 1 of 1